Friday, December 21, 2012

it's the end of the world, baby


There's going to be a lot of doomsdaying today and I think we're all expecting that. But something I didn't expect was how I'd really feel about the brevity of my own life when I let myself ponder the big, "what if?" We're about to get all deep and stuff here. 

When I got around to really asking myself how I'd feel if all this Mayan apocalypse stuff really did turn out to be true, I was struck with fear. Fear that I hadn't had enough time yet to get around to actually doing the things I always want to do or plan to do but don't. I'm probably not alone in feeling this way. It's just so easy to put things off for another day. Especially when those things feel so much bigger and cooler than you.

So, here's to taking life by the horns and living each day like it could be your last. Ask yourself how you would live if you weren't afraid of failure, then do it.

I really love positive affirmations so here's a few that really speak to living boldly:






No comments:

Post a Comment